So he's not coming back?
Did away with it. Give you a good guess why? A certain former member who obviously hasn't "reformed"
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
So he's not coming back?
what did i miss?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what did i miss? </div></div>
Exactly what I'm wondering.
Officially retired
Must have been good.Wish I hadn't missed it.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Oh wasn't much really, it was just the same old. Naturally he was making more posts than anybody and they wasn't the good natured stuff, it was just questions on 'why mods didn't approve things faster', and was heading into the more attacks on users and such, not good natured stuff.
And no, I'm saying at least for anytime too soon, he won't be back (if I can prevent it)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Who? Hobiebird or LPDFTBL?
Not LPD lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks